Need to run 1 million+ jobs a day? No sweat.
Hundreds of enterprise organizations around the world have made Tidal the workload automation solution of choice. They appreciate its enterprise-class performance, scalability, resilience, and ease-of-use – all wrapped within the Tidal CustomerFirst™ Program that literally puts them first.
- Impeccable data accuracy and business output across complex multi-system, multi-application workloads – enterprises today are using Tidal to run 500,000 to 1 million+ jobs a day
- Low cost of entry and rapid time-to-value, with scalability that lets you go up or down in workloads depending on the ebb-and-flow of your business
- End-to-end business service performance in high-volume, multi-system, hybrid, multi-cloud environments – transition from on-prem to the cloud(s) at any pace you prefer knowing Tidal can automate anything, anywhere
- Cost containment and operational efficiency – reduce OpEx and make smarter use of fewer resources to do more
- An easy-to-install, easy-to-use solution – no scripting required
See you in October in San Francisco as we join Oracle for its annual user conference – a truly exceptional one-time-a-year event that Oracle customers spend the next year talking about.
October 22-25, 2018
San Francisco, California, USA
Tidal – a proud member of Oracle’s ISV network
Tidal is an Oracle cloud partner specially designated to help Oracle customers in their evolution from automating on-prem apps and workflows to automating those same apps and workflows in cloud, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
As today’s leading automation platform for hybrid multi-cloud environments, Tidal is working with Oracle to help customers as they embrace the Oracle Cloud – a digital transformation journey in action.
We look forward to our participation at Oracle OpenWorld 2018 as part of our strategic technology partnership with Oracle.